Thank you so much to Tiny Reader for nominating me for not one, but two blog awards. I consider it a huge honor! And since, I still consider myself a newbie at blogging, I hope you will humor me as I pay it forward by selecting my own favorite blogs, many who have been around for many years:
- Getting Kids Reading
- Great Kid Books
- Moms Inspire Learning
- Jen Robinson’s Book Page
- The Book Chook
- The Reading Zone
- Scrub a Dub Tub
- No Time for Flash Cards
- The Children’s Book Review
- Book Club for Boys
- Quirky Momma
- Picture Book of the Day
- There’s a Book
To my recipients:
For the “One Lovely Blog Award” you need to: * Thank & link to the person that gave you the award. * Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you’ve recently discovered. * Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won.
For the “Beautiful Blogger” award you need to: * Thank & link to the person that gave you the award. * Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you’ve recently discovered. * Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won. * State 7 things about yourself.
Seven Things About Me:
- I am a wife to one and a mother of two (ages 7 and 4). I currently live outside Washington D.C.
- I am an educator, and though I have left the classroom, the classroom has not left me!
- My first book, Teaching Comprehension With Nonfiction Read Alouds: 12 Lessons for Using Newspapers, Magazines, and Other Nonfiction Texts to Build Key Comprehension Skills, will be published in September, 2010.
- I knew I wanted to be a teacher in third grade. I never wavered.
- I loved my job in the classroom, but I’m thankful to be able to be home with my kids.
- I love that I have been able to translate my passion for teaching into new experiences, while staying home.
- I am a life-long learner!
©2010 by Dawn Little for Literacy Toolbox. All Rights Reserved. All Amazon links are affiliate links and may result in my receiving a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Tags: blog awards